SAN FRANCISCO, Oct. 14, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — The global self-healing concrete market size is expected to reach USD 305.38 billion by 2027, according to a new report by Grand View Research Inc., expanding at a CAGR of 37.0% from 2020 to 2027. Increasing demand for durable building structures, along with rising demand for reduction in structural maintenance cost, is anticipated to support the product demand over the forecast period.
Key suggestions from the report:
- Intrinsic form of self-healing concrete is anticipated to expand at a revenue-based CAGR of 35.1% from 2020 to 2027 on account of its increasing applications in building and construction, which is applicable in residential, industrial, commercial, and infrastructure constructions
- In 2019, the infrastructure application segment dominated the market with a revenue share of 58.3% and is likely to ascend at a significant rate in the projected period. Increasing demand for infrastructure projects in major regions across the globe is expected to ascend the demand for the product
- In North America, the capsule-based form segment was valued at USD 2.32 billion in 2019 and is anticipated to witness significant growth in the upcoming period on account of its wide acceptance in commercial and industrial buildings
- Europe accounted for the largest revenue share in 2019. Awareness regarding the product benefits and adoption of technologically advanced systems in construction is likely to boost the demand for the product in the region
- Basilisk is the largest player for self-healing concrete globally and is aiming to introduce technically advanced products for the self-healing property of concrete.
Read 100 page research report with ToC on “Self-healing Concrete Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Form (Intrinsic, Capsule Based, Vascular), By Application (Residential, Industrial, Commercial, Infrastructure), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2020 – 2027” at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/self-healing-concrete-market
The product is commercially available since its introduction in 2017 and is anticipated to witness significant demand in the coming years owing to its wide adoption by the end-use segments. Self-healing property offered by this concrete results in less structural maintenance cost of the building over the long run. This, in turn, is increasing the popularity of self-healing concrete in the construction of commercial and residential buildings.
The building and construction sector is the major application industry for self-healing concrete. Though the traditional concrete has higher traction than any other concrete products owing to its easy application and relatively low cost, the self-healing concrete is expected to gain momentum in the upcoming period owing to its advantages.
The market is characterized by a limited number of players owing to less awareness of the product. However, there are several suppliers engaged in the production and distribution of healing agents for self-healing concrete applications. Europe emerged as the largest regional market in 2019 on account of the early adoption of innovative techniques in construction applications.
Grand View Research has segmented the global self-healing concrete market on the basis of form, application, and region:
- Self-healing Concrete Form Outlook (Volume, Cubic Meters; Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Capsule Based
- Self-healing Concrete Application Outlook (Volume, Cubic Meters; Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Self-healing Concrete Regional Outlook (Volume, Cubic Meters; Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of World
List of Key Players of Self-healing Concrete Market
- Xypex Chemical Corporation
- Sika AG
- BASF SE
- Hycrete, Inc.
- GCP Applied Technologies
- RPM International
Find more research reports on Advanced Interior Materials Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Air Purifier Market – Global air purifier market size was valued at USD 9.55 billion in 2019 and is expected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.6% from 2020 to 2027. Rising air pollution levels, increasing disposable income, and growing health awareness regarding the harmful effects of air pollution on human health are expected to boost market growth.
- Metal Powder Market – Global metal powder market size was valued at USD 5.7 billion in 2019 and is expected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.9% from 2020 to 2027. Increasing demand for sintered parts in the Asia Pacific is projected to boost market growth..
- Aggregates Market – The global market is expected to witness a sharp decline in 2020 owing to the COVID-19 pandemic and the subsequent halt in construction activities. Key countries of Asia Pacific, Europe, and North America have announced plans to unleash massive amounts of fiscal stimulus to reduce the drastic effects of the pandemic. For instance, a package of USD 2 trillion by the U.S. government is expected to boost construction spending and benefit the aggregates demand in the short term
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.